Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hey, remember that time when I was broke?


This will not be me anytime soon, if ever.

I woke up in the worst mood today. I don't know if it was because I knew my tire was flat, therefore I knew I couldn't exactly do anything too fun today (or it could be that I was woken up by various phonecalls, who knows). As a matter of fact, there's nothing fun to do within walking distance of my house. Fun was completely ruled out. I could've walked down to RiteAid to print out head shots but for some reason, I didn't. Instead, I chose to do laundry, dishes and all that house stuff that I absolutely hate doing. I'm not meant to be domesticated. It's just not me. It's not that I'm lazy - I'm just really bad at it. You name a household chore, and I'm the worst at it. The only reason why I'm good at cleaning, per say is because I like to be organized. Then again, I'm not even good at that. I'm perfectly content with it though.

I'm done complaining and too antsy to finish this. Back to cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment