Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wait for something better.

"You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love." -The Notebook

I could waste a lot of my time giving you my E! True Hollywood Story but honestly, that's not a good way to start. To put it simply, I believe all things, good or bad, happen for a reason. Those things can help you build strength, character and determination. They can also break you but it's all in what you make of it. I'm not going to give you a sob story on the bad things that have happened to me, or even brag about the good. I truly believe where I am is because I choose to see the brighter side of bad situations, to make each day count and to go for what I want in life instead of letting others tell me how to live it. I've come a long way and I know I'm where I'm meant to be. Just wait and you'll realize it, too.

4 comments:

  1. It took so much courage for you to do what you've done...and your positive outlook shines on me!

    I'm trying to get the guts to move to NYC...should have done it ten years ago :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. People keep telling me it takes a lot, but I don't feel like I've done anything significant. I just did what felt right.

    I say go for it but we need to get together first!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sooo proud of you for all you have done already!!!! If i didn't believe in you i would have never helped pack up your car and spent 3 days setting striaght up next to the dash as we drove cross country! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't know what I would've done without you there pushing me along, honestly. All I remember was going into your room and telling you the random date I picked and all you said was "okay".
    xo

    ReplyDelete